Saturday, July 31, 2010

[android-developers] Missed call question

I want a Widget to update the number of missed calls,so I use
ContentObserve to observer the CallLog.Calls,when there is a missed
call,I can update the Widget in the CotentObserver.onChange(),but I
find event if I view the missed calls in the dialer application ,the
missed calls still are the missed calls in the CallLog.Calls.so I want
to update the Widget the number of missed calls which are not view,and
there are not the constants in the CallLog.Calls which display whether
the missed calls are viewed or not. so how can I do?Any other ideas?
Thank u...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate