Saturday, July 17, 2010

Location directions through JAVA SE

I found a similar post before but couldn't find much information
there. I want to get a destination query through sms and send back the
directions using Google Maps through sms. I don't want to have a web
project to include Google Maps API. I was wondering if I can do it
through simple JAVA SE application. Anybody has any pointers ? I did a
little bit of research online but couldn't get enough information.

Thanks,
Anup.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate